Trusted Pet Education Sites

Need some more information? Here are some sites we trust that will help you gain more information!


For Emergency Services before 12:00am:

Southglen Veterinary Hospital

Unit V- 730 St. Anne’s Road


For 24 hour Emergency Services:

Bridgwater Veterinary Hospital and Wellness Center

100-350 North Town Dr
Winnipeg, MB


For any issues related to licensing your pet, animal related complaints, injured animals, lost and found animals, please contact animal services at:

Animal Services Agency

1057 Logan Avenue
Hours of operation:
Monday to Friday 8:30am – 6:00 pm
Saturday and Sunday: 12:00pm – 5:00 pm
Call 311


Travel Information

Travelling out of Canada with your pet? Check out the Government of Canada Website to find the correct documents you need to travel safely with your pet. Travelling out of Canada is termed “Exportation” Click here to be re-routed to their website.

We request that all papers be printed and submitted at least 1 week prior to travel. You may be subject to an administration fee.