If you need a more accessible version of this website, click this button on the right. Switch to Accessible Site


You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.

Close [x]

See your pet on Petly – As your pet's personal health page, Petly is a special place for you and your pet. You're just one click away! – GO TO PETLY

Trusted Pet Education Sites

Veterinarian Serving Winnipeg

Need some more information?  Here are some sites we trust that will help you gain more information!

For any issues related to licensing your pet, animal related complaints, injured animals, lost and found animals, please contact animal services at:

  • Animal Services Agency
    • 1057 Logan Avenue
    • Hours of operation:
      • Monday to Friday 8:30am - 6:00 pm
      • Saturday and Sunday: 12:00pm - 5:00 pm
    • Call 311
    • http://winnipeg.ca/cms/animal/

For emergency services before 12:00am:

For 24 hour emergency services:

Bridgwater Veterinary Hospital and Wellness Center

Winnipeg's 24 Hour Emergency Vet

Travelling out of Canada with your pet?  Check out the Government of Canada Website to find the correct documents you need to travel safely with your pet.  Travelling out of Canada is termed "Exportation"  Click here to be re-routed to their website.  

We request that all papers be printed and submitted at least 1 week prior to travel.  You may be subject to an administration fee.